KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Location & Contact
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
Dallas, Texas time zone is Central Daylight Time (CDT).
The 7-day forecast for Dallas is mostly sunny with highs of 92°F and with lows of 69°F.
The general dress code for the event is business formal. As indoor environments tend to be cool, we encourage you to dress in layers or bring a sweater, jacket, or shawl and wear comfortable shoes.
Share your conference experience using any of the following hashtags:
Feel free to use these social assets for your posts!
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT:
Hotel check in time is 4:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
Guests arriving prior to check in will be accommodated as rooms become available. The hotel will arrange to check baggage on a complimentary basis based on availability for guests arriving before check in for whom rooms are not available, and for guests attending functions on their day of departure.
Valet Parking, operated by PMSI, is available at hotel entrance. In and out privileges for hotel guests only.
Self-parking in the outdoor Radish Lot is conveniently located on the north end of the hotel at the intersection of Hotel Street and Reunion Boulevard West. In and out privileges for overnight guests only, operated by PMSI.
Parking fees at the hotel are as follows:
Overnight Guests Includes in & out privileges Daily Guest & Reunion Tower - $19
Radish Lot, 0–4 hours - $9
Radish Lot, 4–8 hours - $13
Radish Lot, 8-24 hours - $19
B-Lot, 0–4 hours - $7
B-Lot, 4–8 hours - $13
B-Lot, 8-24 hours - $19
Overnight Guests - $32 + tax
0–4 hours - $22
4–8 hours - $26
8–24 hours - $32
Taxi to/from DFW International Airport: $45-50
Taxi to/from Love Field Airport: $20-25
Rideshare apps are available to/from airports and around town.
Yellow Cab: 214.426.6262 or DallasYellowCab.com
Cowboy Cab: 214.428.0202 or CowboyCab.com
FSI and the Hyatt Regency have implemented the following protocols to help reduce the risk of exposure and to provide a safe environment for guests:
- Masks are required in public spaces throughout the hotel (i.e. lobby, elevators, hallways, etc.)
- Masks are recommended but not required throughout the event space.
- Masks will be worn by hotel staff and FSI staff in the event space.
- Sanitizer stations will be prominently placed throughout the hotel for general use.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection across high-volume common areas.
- PPE will be available at event registration for attendees.
- High-touch items have been removed from guestrooms.
Attendees should manage their own preparedness and behavior, regardless of being vaccinated. We encourage attendees to adopt appropriate best practices and to act in their own best interest and in the best interest of their fellow attendees.
- If you are feeling feverish or coughing prior to arriving at the conference, please stay home.
- Masks are encouraged, unless actively eating or drinking.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- Be mindful of others comfort levels during interaction and practice social distancing when appropriate.
- Consider adopting a no-handshake policy to prevent the spread of germs.
- FSI is taking extra precautions to ensure your safety as conditions are changing daily. Additional guidelines for social distancing or masks may be implemented upon arrival.
Use the 2021 Five Star Conference and Expo event app to connect and schedule 1:1 meetings with attendees, stay up to date with the latest event announcements, get details on sessions and speakers and navigate the hotel and expo hall using the interactive map feature.
The event app is available to download by all registrants using the email address entered during registration.
Event registration and hospitality desk are in the Trinity Foyer (lobby level).
The FSI staff will happily assist you at any time throughout the program. The registration and hospitality desk will be available throughout the event to provide general assistance and handle any special requests you may have. We look forward to serving you.
Sunday, September 19 | 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Monday, September 20 | 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, September 21 | 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM
FSC 2021 Badges
Upon arrival, proceed to the registration desk to check in, receive your name badge and event materials. Badges are required for admission to all FSC 2021-related areas.
To check in, attendees can:
- Scan their unique QR code was sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan their unique QR code that can be found in the event app under “Badge” in your account
- Give your last name to the staff member at registration
For faster check in on-site, save this QR code as an image on your mobile device or have the email handy to scan your QR code during registration to receive your badge.
Badges will be scanned throughout the event at the entrance to certain sessions/events. During check in, Five Star staff will confirm your attendance to sessions you have RSVP'd for if they are access controlled/invite only and will confirm your membership designation.
All attendees will receive the conference showguide on-site.
Click here to get a sneak peek of the digital version >>
Five Star Conference hosts a multitude of concurrent events and meetings with varying access credentials.
To view the latest details and what sessions are open to you, download the event app and click on the “Agenda” section to view the overall agenda by day. Click on specific sessions to view more details or click on the track to see specific timing and speakers.
General Admission Events
- Opening Night Reception
- Property Management Lab
- REO Lab
- Servicing & Compliance Lab
- “Building and Maintaining Synergy between Asset Managers and Brokers” hosted by REO Network
- “Building Your Business Through Asset Management” hosted by MCM Capital
- Single-Family Rental & Investment Roundtable
- Servicing Tech Lab
- Foreclosure Lab
- Women in Housing Leadership Awards Luncheon
Meet exhibitors from across the industry to discuss ideas and services to take your business to the next level.
Exhibit Hall will be open Monday (8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and Tuesday (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.).
Stop by the Sidebar in the Exhibit Hall to grab a bite to eat.
Breakfast, lunch and snack items will be available during the following times:
Monday & Tuesday | 8:30-10:00 A.M.
Monday | 12:00-1:30 P.M.
COFFEE & SNACKS
Monday | 8:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
Tuesday | 8:30 A.M.-12:30 P.M.
All hotel amenities are listed in the conference showguide and event app.
Five Star Global is committed to ensuring a safe and welcoming environment for all participants at all our events, virtual and live. Our expectation is that all participants:
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants.
Unacceptable behavior from any participant at FSG events, including attendees, exhibitors and sponsors, will not be tolerated. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, Five Star Global may take any action they deem appropriate, including removal from the event, without an opportunity for refund.